Siti per imparare le lingue
1. Duolingo.com Duolingo offers six languages with grammar and vocabulary lessons. Earn points and unlock levels as you go along.
2. Memrise.com - Learn vocabulary through spaced repetition.
3. Anki - Anki is a flashcard program similar to Memrise with hundreds of decks.
4. BBC Languages - The BBC offers lessons with grammar, vocabulary, games, activities, and tests in forty languages.
5. Livemocha.com Online courses for over 35 languages.
6. Lang-8.com - Write in your new language and have a native speaker correct your mistakes.
7. Babbel.com Learn languages by identify correct translations.
8. Lingocracy.com Choose the content you want to read, and get instant translations and definitions.
9. Babadum.com A vocabulary quiz game.
10. InternetPolyglot.com Lessons and games for learning languages.
11. Verbling.com Teach someone a language, and they will teach you one.
12. Interpals.net Find a pen pal from another country and learn their language.
13. SharedTalk.com A community of people from around the world dedicated to language exchange.
14. Coffeestrap.com Learn a language by meeting people.
15. FSI Language Courses These are courses developed by the U.S. government that have reached the public domain. Download the text and repeat after the tapes.
16. GreatLanguageGame.com A game where you try to distinguish between eighty different languages.
17. Forvo.com Get correct pronunciations of thousands of words in dozens of languages.
18. LyrnLang.com Learn words and phrases by listening to songs and seeing how the lyrics translate.
19. Lernu.net Free courses and information on the international language of Esperanto.
20. Chineasy.org Lessons and resources for learning Chinese.